Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!

And that is no lie.  It is -13 degrees F. (-25 degrees C) with the windchill it feels like -35 degrees F.  (-37 degrees C).  So will someone tell me why this girlie is running around in this chill:



Taken from my living room window, she is looking for nuts.  I know that a few nuts and cookies are under the snow.  (I put them out there yesterday.) But how the heck can she be out in the cold?

I'll stay inside where it is warm and toasty.  And listen to this:

Baby It's Cold Outside!


Click here if the video fails to load.

Burrrrr!  It is cold so stay warm!

2 comments:

PatriotUSA said...

Sending warm thoughts your way Findalis. This will change as the weather always does.

We have been very mild here. Boring weather actually.

Stay warm and healthy.

WomanHonorThyself said...

I luv that song! Brrr!!!!