Saturday, July 27, 2013

Most Influential Blogger Award – My Nominations and the Rules

Maggie of Maggie's Notebook has nominated me for The Most Influential Blogger Award. There is no voting for this award, just a nod from a friend or maybe someone you don’t even know who thinks your work bears merit. My thanks to Maggie, whom I greatly admire, and who manages two blogs.  Please feel free to visit her at Maggie's Notebook and Maggie's Wine






1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 7 questions decided up by your nominator
4. Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
Here are my answers to Maggie's Questions:

1. Why did you start a political blog and when?

I started blogging on 21 April 2008 with this post.   I was considering putting my voice out into cyberspace for a while, but after a long talk with my dear friend Roger Gardner (May he rest in peace) of Radarsite convinced me into adding my voice.

2. Who is the one person still living that you would most like to meet and chat with?

I would love to have a sit down with Bibi Netanyahu.  Right now not a sit down, more of a ass kicking.   I would like to know how a man of such patriotism could sell his nation out.

3. Would you replace Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court John Roberts if given the opportunity, and if so why and replace with whom?

I  don't think I would replace John Robers.  I would get rid of Sonia Sotomayer and Elana Kagan and find 2 Conservative Constitutionalists to replace each one.

4. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?

This is a hard one since I am well traveled. I think I would like to experience North Korea.  One cannot visit that nation, but visit it to feel the true face of Communist Repression.

5. What is something you would collectively change about humanity?

I would get rid of our ability to hate one another for stupid reasons.  Reasons of faith, skin color,  sexual orientation, etc.  Could you imagine Islam without the anti-Semitism, or if Black people stopped hating White people?  Without the hatred, the bigotry we have for each other, this world would actually become a paradise.

6. What book has influenced your life (other than the Bible or Torah) and describe how?

The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsy.  This book was released when I was in High School and told of the horrors of the Soviet System.  It scared me beyond Atlas Shrugged or any other anti-Communist book.  It should be mandatory reading in High School.

7. If you were free to live in any city/town you choose in the U.S., which would you choose and why?

I think there are some beautiful places here in the US.   A small town in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, or Utah would be nice.  But it is a pipe dream for me now.
The following are my nominations (In Alphabetical Order) because each delivers hard-hitting opinions on news that makes a difference to your lives and mine, even if you disagree.

Faultline USA
Fousequawk
Holger Awakens
Patriot's Corner
Right Truth
Storm'n Norm'n
Wake Up America

Ladies and Gents here are your questions:

  1. When and why did you start blogging?
  2. If you can meet any person, dead or living, who would it be and why?
  3. What is your favorite animal?
  4. What book (Outside of the Scriptures) influenced you the most?
  5. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be?
  6. If you can add one amendment to the US Constitution what would it be?
  7. What is your favorite song and artists?

2 comments:

Right Truth said...

Thank you for the honor. I will be happy to respond to the questions. I will leave a link here when I do.

Have a great Sunday evening

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

Right Truth said...

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2013/07/most-influential-blogger-award-.html