Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Morning Funnies #24

It is time once again to laugh, to cry, to scratch your head.  It is Saturday Morning and time for Funnies.

The Stock Market has gone wild this week. First down, then up, then down, then up. I wonder if Obama had anything to do with it?





Gremlins caused the stock market to crash! Invest In Canned food and shotguns.





So much for fixing the economy.  Perhaps things are better overseas?






London Riots Need to be Stopped Like this *Great Example*




Now that's the way we like to take out rioters!

Preparing for the next riot.





This weeks Latma!



Riots everywhere in Europe, tents and folk songs in Israel. Did they miss the playbook?


Poor Doggie.  I think he has bit off more than he could chew.

A few laughs from James Shott
Observations

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that..... 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead" The operator says how do you know? He says "The sex is the same but the laundry is building up!"

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says, "What do you expect? You're in a wheel chair."

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You're obviously not listening."

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I went to the thrift shop to get all her clothes back.

Lemon Squeeze

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, “Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.”

The priest said, “Confess your sins and be forgiven.”

The young woman said, “Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times.”

The priest thought long and hard and then said, “Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice.”

The young woman asked, “Will this cleanse me of my sins?”

The priest said, “No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face.”

 This little one is preparing for the next Union riots.  Always keep your piece near by.



Lego Beer Song




Now in every case, a LOLCat.  Pick up a case today!

Have A Great Week!


3 comments:

PatriotUSA said...

Thanks for the laughs, Findalis. Much needed after a very tough week in so many ways.

WomanHonorThyself said...

lolz Have a great Sunday my friend!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Good thing you didn't have a dog in that layout. It could of spoiled the whole thing ;-)