Sunday, October 4, 2009

Milestone!!!!! Day 14!


Each day seems to get easier as I go longer without a smoke. Yesterday I only climbed the walls for 20 minutes instead of the couple of hours I went through during the first week.

We kind of celebrated last night. BBQ from a good BBQ joint. For dessert my oldest made brownies. Warm, moist brownies, covered with French Vanillia ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, nuts and a cherry.

Live is good and sweet!

I know I Can Do This, but can I ever give up the chocolate (or would I want to).!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Congrats on 14 days! Addiction can be a slipper slope, but you are a very strong person so I have faith that you can overcome. Just wanted to wish you well on this journey.

Faultline USA said...

I'm also wishing you well and if those brownies with all the toppings become addictive, there's always E-cigs, for as long as they remain legal in most states.