Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hollywood Visits Mahmoud


The elites in Hollywood, fresh from the lovefest known as the Oscars, where the leading Moonbat idiot , Sean Penn cried out about the defeat of Gay Marriage in California, and whose ranks support every liberal anti-American cause and dictator in the world, are going to Iran.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences confirmed to AFP on Friday that it had sent a group from Hollywood to Iran — emphasizing they are on a strictly cultural mission of creative exchange.

"I can confirm that a group of Academy members... are currently in Iran" on a "completely private initiative for educational and creative exchange and with no political agenda," AMPAS director for communications Leslie Unger told AFP.

Iranian media had reported that the delegation included the Academy's president, as well as actress Annette Bening, saying the group would hold meetings Saturday and Sunday in Tehran.
What joys they will have. Will they be a witness to the daily Death to Israel chants that the government holds. Or will they just continue their anti-American, anti-Israel, lovefest that they started last Sunday?

I do know one thing. There is no motion picture produced by Hollywood that I want to go see. There is not one that is worth $9 a ticket for me to spend to see. And I will not even consider watching a movie with Annette Bening in it, ever!

I know I can make my displeasure felt not with a letter (they will not read it), but with my money. If enough of us refuse to patronize their movies, and if it cuts into their box office receipts, then just maybe they will get the message that Americans are fed up with their antics, their lack of morality, their lack of decency. And just then, the Sean Penn's and Annette Bening's will go the way of the dinosaur, into extinction.

5 comments:

auntybrat said...

Oh good grief! I am going to post this and link to you.

The insanity continues.....

Right Truth said...

Maybe they will get arrested and put in prison like the American woman journalist. Let them see what it really like there. But you know that won't happen. They will be treated like royalty, shown only what the Iranians want them to see.

Then they will come back here saying everything's rosy there.

I let them know how I feel with my money also.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

Holger Awakens said...

Wouldn't it be ironic if Sean Penn had made the trip to Iran and been recognized as the actual homosexual, Harvey Milk, and then been hanged from the hook of an Iranian crane?

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Mahmoud the Mad and the limousine liberals - a match made in ... where?

Faultline USA said...

I haven't been to a Hollywood movie in a long time and don't intend to give the stupid Hollywood trash any $$$.